1. Consumers of the Catskill Center for Independence will be treated with respect and dignity.
2. All consumers will be treated in a courteous and friendly manner.
3. Consumer issues will be kept confidential.
4. Any consumer information that is shared with another person, agency or organization will be done so ONLY with the consumer’s written permission in the form of a current signed release of information form.
5. All requests for Center services will be addressed by a Center staff member within five (5) business days from receipt of the request.
6. All consumers will have an opportunity to develop an independent living plan if they choose.
7. Consumers have the right to initiate the grievance procedure for consumers if they feel any action, occurrence or attitude is unfair or inequitable in the Center’s delivery of services. You may contact ACCES directly at:
Centers Administration Unit
One Commerce Plaza
Albany, NY 12234