Nomination for Belden Award - 2017
The Charles A. Belden Special Merit Citation was established in 1994 by the Board of Directors to honor Charles Belden, and is now awarded by a special committee comprised of administrators, employees, and a parent member. Mr. Belden served Springbrook in many capacities, including 40 years as a member of the Board. Mr. Belden was highly respected for his wisdom, understanding, commitment, and the Christian love he so generously shared with everyone. Mr. Belden retired from the Board in 1994 and passed away the following year.
The Charles A. Belden Special Merit Citation is intended to give special recognition to an employee of Springbrook in acknowledgement of unique contributions and outstanding service. The recipient of this award will have demonstrated a compassionate spirit and an exceptional level of care for the people served by Springbrook, as exemplified by Mr. Belden during his many years of service.
• Nominations may be made by any employee or member of the Board of Directors of Springbrook
• Nominees must have been employed by Springbrook for a minimum of three years
• Nominations should explain how nominees demonstrate:
- Mr. Belden’s commitment to an exceptional level of care and a compassionate spirit
- Imaginative leadership
- The development of innovative ideas for programs and activities that benefit the individuals served by Springbrook
• Please Note: Department Heads are not eligible.
• Nominations will be reviewed by a special committee comprised of administrators, employees, and a parent member. The winner will be announced at the Employee Luncheon in June.
Although acknowledging only one individual each year, the Charles A. Belden Special Merit Citation is a token of this Committee’s appreciation for all Springbrook employees. The Belden award will consist of a citation and a cash honorarium to be presented annually at the Employee Luncheon.
Full name of employee you wish to nominate:
Nominee's work location/department:
Explain why you think your nominee should be considered for this award. Include description of contribution of service to Springbrook, how this individual has an impact on the daily routine at his or her work site, and how the nominee demonstrates compassion and dedication to Springbrook’s philosophy and mission statement.
Please rank this nominee on a scale of 1 – 5 for the following criteria (with 1 being the lowest ranking and 5 being the strongest):
Demonstration of Mr. Belden’s commitment to an exceptional level of care and a compassionate spirit
The development of innovative ideas for programs and activities that benefit the individuals served by Springbrook
Nomination submitted by:
Do Not Fill This Out